ECOCERT is the very first certification body to develop standards for “natural and organic cosmetics”. To ensure an environment-friendly & skin-friendly cosmetic product, the ECOCERT standard lays down the use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, which are manufactured through environment-friendly processes.
The purpose of ECOCERT certification is to build the trust of consumers. From Farming, Sourcing, Development, Packaging to label claim, the product is checked at every level of production chain. After complete analysis of every stage, the product is then certified to be organic. The certification allows the organic cosmetics to be commercialized worldwide.
We at AMAzing Earth produce certified organic cosmetics that further contribute towards the development of sustainable world. Our sustainable ways of methods include:
- Environmentally friendly production
- Processes respecting human health
- Development through green chemicals
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Respect for biodiversity & animal cruelty-free methods
- Absence of GMO & petrochemical ingredient (except for authorized preservatives):
parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfumes and synthetic colorants